- Customer service
Hello, how can we help you?
​Ordering and delivery
What are the shipping costs?
All shipments within Belgium and the Netherlands are free of charge. In fact, we deliver our books anywhere in the world. We apply the following shipping rates:
- Belgium + Netherlands: €0
- Rest of the European Union + UK: €20 (Maximum 5 items. If you would like to order more books, please contact us).
- Rest of the world: €30 (Maximum 5 items. If you would like to order more books, please contact us).
What is the delivery time?
- Belgium + Netherlands: If you order before 10pm Monday to Friday, next-day delivery will be made. We do our utmost to guarantee this deadline. We work with external partners for this. During holidays and in a few cases, delivery may be delayed.
- Rest of the European Union + UK: 3-5 business days
- Rest of the world: 5-15 business days
How do I place an order?
- Choose your title(s)
Click 'Add to shopping cart' by the desired title(s). Finished shopping? Then click 'Continue to checkout' in your shopping basket.
- Welcome to the shopping cart
Enter a discount code if you have one and then click 'Continue to checkout'.
3. Enter your name and desired delivery address
4. Choose your preferred method of payment
5. Complete the payment and confirm the order
Can I contact you regarding my order?
Contact us with all your questions about orders, payment and returns:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 09 268 26 00
How can I pay?
Payment is fast and secure by all common means. We work with the recognised payment provider Mollie for this purpose. These are all the payment methods you can use to pay on our webshop:
​Returns and warranty
Can I return a book?
You have the right to abandon your purchase and return the parcel for 14 calendar days. You can do this as follows:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com stating the order number and the item you wish to return.
- We will confirm your request by email.
- Pack the article carefully and send your package with sufficient postage to: Borgerhoff & Lamberigts, Burgstraat 18K, 9000 Ghent
- As soon as we have received the return in good condition, we will take care of the reimbursement.
When you buy an item through Borgerhoff & Lamberigts, you can assume that it is in perfect condition. However, it can always happen that you are not satisfied.
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the order number and the complaint about the item. Please include a photo of the damage if necessary.
- We will confirm your request by email and arrange for a refund or send a new item free of charge.